Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Monday, May 25, 2009



Tomorrow sparks the new beginning of my grand-daughters lyfe. She is graduating from pre-school and she is sooo excited.

She called me today, and just the sound of her voice makes me smile with joy. She is my heart and brings so much love and laughter to my home.

As I watch her grow into a beautiful girl, I'm speaking over her lyfe and into existance. I speak LOVE, JOY, HEALTH, SUCCESS, HAPPINESS, KNOWLEDGE, CREATIVITY, STRENGTH, COURAGE, PEACE and everything GOD wants her to be.

I'm proud of her today and as always NANNA wanted to give her a shout out!!!

GO Sierra, Nanna loves you mama!!!!!

4 comments:

Roberta said...

Chica,
She is getting big. You got a busy week.

Tell Sean we will be down Sunday.

James said...

I certainly do see the resemblance. BEAUTIFUL, like her grandma.

What graduation class will she come out of?

The Diva Principle said...

ah...2022.

I can't even phantom the thought.

Look out world, cause here she comes. Makes me feel old.

James said...

Old? You look every bit of young. I won't get caught up on that one. I know how women are with age.