Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Friday, May 22, 2009

A dude's freak-o-meter


I've noticed that men aren't great in expressing themselves and unbeknown to us; the dude is probably looking at us thinking: What have I gotten myself into?

W T F is this?There are some things he can manage to deal with...and others that are guaranteed to push him over the edge.

What freaks a guy out?
1. When a women moves too fast
2. When you're gross
3. When you call or text too much
4. When you reveal weird sexual turn ons
5. When we're jealous
6. When we try to be sneaky
7. When we're downright crazy
8. When you call his family looking for him (this was funny)
9. When you show up unannounced
10. When you bake him sweets and knit him sweaters


"a little freaked"
He catches you picking: your nose
You tell him he looks like: Jason Segal
He discovers you lied about: being single
All your exes are: never discussed
Your idea of getting kinky involves: playful spanking

"fairly freaked"
He catches you picking: wedding dresses
You tell him he looks like: An old boyfriend
He discovers you lied about: how old you are
All your exes are: Professional atheletes
Your idea of getting kinky involves: lingere made of rubber

"Super-freaked"
He catches you picking: his nose
You tell him he looks like: your grandpa naked
He discovers you lied about: being a woman
All your exes are: In the witness protection program
Your idea of getting kinky involves: Livestock

I read this in a magazine and thought it was funny.....I think some of this has some truth to it.
Add to it as you see fit, too me guys are just weird. We try and do our best to make them happy and all they want is to be left alone.

4 comments:

Scizzle said...

You should take this a little more seriously.

James said...

Here's one. A chick I started seeing a while back, wanted me to swing by one night and pick her up. I get to her crib and she storms outside in a rage. She was tripping, saying I took too long.

Man, I'm only 20 minutes from her house. Came right over after I spoke to her.

She had the nerve to say; it only should take me 10 minutes.

That was a red flag for me and 1 week later, I told her we had to chill.

The Diva Principle said...

The next time around, I will. Some of it is funny.

James, I hope she's out of the picture. I can picture the expression on your face as she was flipping out.

James said...

Absolutely, positively a gonner. Believe that one.