Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Everyday on Purpose


Living everyday on purpose! It took me forever and a year to get to this point in lyfe and at 45, I'm still learning to mustur the thought of everyday living on purpose.

I must admit though, it is so damn exciting and finally I'm enjoying lyfe at its best. Is everyday a good day, hell to the nawh.

My God only knows, it certainly has taken me damn 45 years to learn how to embrace the Good, the Bad and the everyday freaking Ugly.

I look at lyfe as "bootcamp", everyday is a day of training. A day of learning. A day of being all that God has created me to be. I would much rather, wake up every morning with a focused direction and a target point in lyfe then to wake up lost and not knowing what to do for the day.

How bout you? How about we make ourselves a vow or should I say a "promise". Let's begin the day with telling ourselves no matter what, we are going to excel. Excel in our lyfe situations, excel in our circumstances and let's stop being so damn flustered!

Girlfriend, this is the way to new beginnings. This is the new NOW! This is the way to deeper depths and higher heights. Don't you wanna go? Come go with me.

Yes, we all get tired from time to time and we all slip off the tracks but guess what? We can't stay here. Jump back on the tracks and chose. Yes, chose to maintain a positive, upbeat attitude on purpose!

Let's strut our day out on PURPOSE.

2 comments:

Tania said...

Do you struggle with distractions? Seems hard for me to stay focused when there so many things that either get in the way or cause distractions.
I make plans and start out my day focused but end up completing nothing I wanted to and I'm curious if I'm the only one that can't seem to complete a task?

The Diva Principle said...

Tania,

I think we all struggle with distractions.
Gurl, it use to upset me so that things, circumstances or whatever kept busting up my plans.

I think, the key point with distractions, is recognizing that it is a distraction and regrouping.

You just gave me a thought for my next post. Yep, girl. "distractions". Watch for it.