Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Monday, May 3, 2010

1st Anniversary


May 4, 2010 Marks my first year blogging. I can't believe a whole year has come and gone already.

I'm very moved that I've been able to keep the blog up and running and I'm moved that I actually have people following. I hope as another year goes by that God continues to give me something to say.

First, let me thank God for giving me strength, courage, inspiration/imagination and the time for blogging. Honestly, if it wasn't for Christ I would be lost in lyfe.

Secondly, let me thank my dear friend Ron Scott. On a serious note, he is one of the reasons I started blogging. He gave me the inspiration to begin and I remember saying too him, "I don't have anything to say and I don't know where to begin". He said, try it. I want to say to him, I tried it and it worked! Thank you Ron for the suggestion and inspiration from your blog.

Thirdly, let me thank my readers and commentators. I thank you for your comments both annoynmous and especially the ones bold enough to leave names. Thank you. I hope you continue to read and share your thoughts, comments and opinions. I just want you to know, I do appreciate you.

Lastly, my blog is designed mainly for women with low self esteem and/or abused people. It's created to uplift, empower, renew, rethink, replenish and hopefully inspire change. I hope this site will help you perserve that which is important to you, so that you will be enabled to STAND on PRINCIPLE.

I'm still new at blogging and if there are any recommendations, any ideas or topics that you wish to explore; please comment and let me know. I am very much open to suggestions and would love feed back.

For now, I will continue my prayers that we can inspire one another to surrender our own will in order to yield to something greater! The best is yet to come!!

Let's continue to journey on our road that explores the heart, mind, body & soul.

I hope as I journey into another year, we journey together and we grow stronger together.

Again, thank you for "MY FIRST ANNIVERSARY"!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful. Congratulations! Keep the inspiration of blogging going.