Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Saturday, May 1, 2010

DivaTude


Principle #1: A T T I T U D E

I'm sure you heard it before, but Imma say it again. Attitude is Everything!

Over the past years, I've encountered some major attitude adjustments and it taught me a whole hella of lot: It taught me, that what I believe will affect what I do. Amazingily at times, I am so unaware how I allow people to determine how I will respond, act and even think. In other words, I've let others control my emotions.

Its high tyme to get our heads together and begin renewing our minds with so many endless possibilities. Gurlfriend, you got it and Hell to da Yeah you mize well flaunt it. I know, this is gonna be a process of change for you to believe it within yourself.

Gurl, by Changing some bad habits and ways of thinking you are gonna feel Renewed, Revived and Rejuvenated. Its your tyme and mine. So let the DivaTude Begin!!

Diva Tude is something that we as women are afraid to express. Why? Because many see it as being too aggrogant, conceited, flamboyant or whatever. But, who the f*ck cares. Would you rather sit back and allow others to continue to walk over you, step on you and use you as their doormat? I don't think so.

I personally feel, we all should round up some feelings of knowing this one thang: "hey, I got it and I'm gonna floant it". Why not, we do have a whole lot to offer you know. If you got it, baby by all means do you! I applaud YOU!

Let me just ask you two questions, If you don't mind? What changes are you ready for in your lyfe? and, Are you ready to do the necessary work to make these changes become reality?

Attitude: gives you strength and it isn't deceived by every wimp, doesnt impose on the unwillingness of others, and it releases a source of positive energy that catches the eyes of the beholder.

If you don't have it, baby get you some. Yeah, Get the DivaTude and make it brand new.

Attitude, don't leave home without it. You gotta have it, its PRINCIPLE #1.

0 comments: