Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Monday, February 21, 2011

Turn On The Lights



If you're anything like me, I hate to feel frustrated, shamed, sad or depressed. Every day we are faced with some type of situation or circumstance and its some of these emotions that are sometimes hard not to feel. Personally, its okay to feel them; just don't woddle there too long.

There's also those feelings when you fall in love. You know how it just makes your stomach do butterfly flips and you just seem to lose all sense of what to say, act or do? You just feel soo giddish and forgetful and like lyfes on cloud 10 and you're not sure if you're on it or in it. Yea, that is the best feeling ever!!! I love that feeling and wish I could have just stayed there forever.

Then of course, there is the feeling of ohmygosh, I can't believe this is happening feeling. When everything is going so good and things are falling in place. It's almost like wake me up now kinda of feeling. Well, I like that feeling too.

I guess the whole point to this post is, we all have emotions and there are soo many different emotions that we feel on different occassions. You know we will never get around circumstances that make up for the way we feel, but we certainly can learn to not let our circumstances influence our emotional well-being.

You have the power to "turn on the lights"!

0 comments: