Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Monday, December 27, 2010

Dramatic Monlogue "From disgrace to Dignity"



The title alone got my attention. Can you imagaine moving from disgrace to dignity? What's even more rewarding is to know that this drama monlogue will be held right in our very own backyard. I dig promoting other peoples work. It's a part of who I am and what I enjoy about lyfe. It's good to see black people moving from one level to the next, having the power to express themselves freely. I love helping others in anyway that is healthly and legal. Anyhoo, I think this is going to be an excellent play and I'm sure I will be able to relate to some parts/forms of this monlogue.

Anyone that knows me, knows I love all types of comedy, skits, plays, documentaries, monologues, dance or singing and I'm very excited to say: I'm spending my New Year's Eve right here watching/listening to 5 short stories come to lyfe. Im sooo excited to go, some people might say how boring; but no not me...

I find this to be very entertaining and fun!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to
say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it!
Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite great post.

See this: zobacz, http://aberration.

szczecin.pl