Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Growth



I feel GROWTH

I'm a huge fan of the Tiny & Toya Show and yep, like many of you; I'm front center watching TV every Tuesday nite with my chips and dip. Last night, I was watching the Show and felt a strong sense of opportunity and a huge sense of GROWTH.

I love watching the show. Honestly, they are two young women who are inspiring a world with many of lyfe's challeging struggles. As I listened to Toya as she begins her journey, I felt a little bit quilty. If you saw the show, maybe like me, you were able to relate to her journey. Recently, I told a friend that I was tired of allowing people in my lyfe. I told him that I was tired of exposing myself to a world that could care less about my struggles. That was soooo untrue.

As I listened to Toya, she made me realise how offering or exposing your lyfe to the world is actually a blessing. She helped me understand that as we journey through lyfe and as you overcome raising kids, healing your broken heart, repairing finances, and health problems, the world needs to know. The world needs to know and the world needs to see how you have survived and made it through then they themselves can believe and begin their own journey.

This morning, I'm thankful for those two women Tiny & Toya and I'm grateful for the opportunity that God has given them to share their stories.

Likewise, I will continue on! What a blessing we all have if we take the opportunity.

0 comments: