Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Sunday, August 23, 2009

UNDESCRIBEABLE


HE'S LIKE...

He's like a smooth chocolate candy bar. His lips are sweet and juicy filled with a taste that is Good to the last drop.
He's like a breathe of fresh air, that takes your breath away as you exhale.

Like an Oasis to my desert,
He was hard to find. once I did, it had me wonderin if he was really real...
Probably an allusion but still...
I'll remain in that desert only to spend more time with that mirage of him.
You see...
That's just how thirsty I am...

He only gave me bits & pieces so I guess I got a collage of him.
Set the coordinates 4 my heart & rain a barrage of him.
For 40 days and 40 nights.
I Want him all over me, so I tried camouflagin him.

Tryin 2 figure out if he is a gift or a curse
Figuring out which one is worse...
All I know is that if I'm the sun then he gotta be the center of the universe.
But to no avail...

Am I spiraling out of control?
Yea, he just keeps pullin me in.
Sucked into him like I was light and he was a black hole...
And I just can't excape.
Wishin upon a star so,
I'm hopin this was fate
So I'm sorry if I draw a blank
Its just so hard to concieve...
I need him Like I need the air that I breathe

But for some reason I'm still holdin my breath.
Hopin he don't play me to the left...

So in order for me to rest peacefully
I wanna give him every piece of me
& excuse me if I don't have no decency
But...
He's all I can think of as of recently.


As u can see, my enfactuation 4 him
Is undeniable...
So the best way 2 describe him
Is simply UNDESCRIBABLE...

(partially written by Ryan Jones)

I think this poem will be my first reading in public. Whenver I get the nerve to start reading poetry. lol

0 comments: