Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Laughter and Latte


Bad Hair Day.
Diva's don't always look their best, but that's what makes them a DIVA. We don't need to.

My son reminded me of the time when my I scared my nephew. It was so funny and we all still laugh about it after 7 or 8 years.
See, it's important to be able to laugh at yourself - and I remembered this funny story and wanted to share.

I'm sure it probably has happened to us all...Here's the story:

"After putting her children to bed, a mother changed into old slacks and a droopy blouse and proceeded to wash her hair. As she heard the children getting more and more rambunctious, her patience grew thin.
At last she threw a towel around her head and stormed into their room, putting them back to bed with stern warnings.
As she left the room, she heard her three-year-old say with a trembling voice, "Who was that?"

This to me is very funny. I think about my nephew everytime I read this story.

0 comments: