Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2 OLD to play the game and 2 YOUNG to be alone


2nite, I'm feeling alone. I'm feeling like I wish I could turn back the time. I'm feeling like I wish I could set the time where we both were at the same stage of lyfe.

This is My open confession. My open letter to myself.

Dear Stella,

I know you want to have a lasting relationship. Trust me, Even though it may not always be easy, I realize you want it to be a lasting one.

Yes, you are Too old to play the game and you are defintely too young to be alone. Hold on girl, your change is coming.

I want a lasting one for you.
And, I know that it will mean the two of you would need to put forth effort and work to please, help each other.
and
to be fair and honest with each other.
You both would need to accept each other without judgements.

Stella, you would need to put forth effort and work:
to keep you own individuality, yet become one with each other
to remain strong and supportive in adverse times and good times
to be exciting and interesting to one another
to make each other laugh and always play with one another.

Stella, you both would need to put forth effort and work:
to always consider each other as the single mose important person
to always consider love and not take for granted the most imortant emotion that you can feel and that emotion is LOVE.

Stella, you both will need to always consider and re-consider your relationship.

Even though it may not always be easy to have a lasting relationship, working hard is very easy. And, Stella; the results can be the beauty of a loving and lasting relationship.

So, Stella, I write to you and I encourage you to hold on...your change is coming!

0 comments: