Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Where's Winston's Ass At?


I finally got my cable today. My house is starting to look like a home again. It's back to feeling comfy and cozy. Got my two damn boxes of candles out and its just a sweet aroma scent that fills my home with a relaxing, quiet, cozy feeling of energy. It's my safe haven called home. You know, I just realized I haven't called my home a safe haven since Steubenville. Wow!

But, where the hell is Winston's ass?

What better way to spend my first night with cable then watching my show "How Stella Got Her Groove Back". I stopped after work and picked up one of my friends, Ms. Chardonnay. I spoke about her before, she visits every now and again and always gives you a sweet smooth taste and a relaxing feeling. Anyway,

Where's my Winston? Dmanit- I need to feel Winston beside me loving me and loving every part of me.

Angela Bassett is really a sexy cougar on this picture. I love this show and in case you didn't know, this is where I got my name. A special friend actually called me this through email a long time ago.

For now, lets just say....I need me a Winston.

Have you seen his ass anywhere? If you see him, tell him "Stella is looking for him!"

0 comments: