Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Monday, September 14, 2009

What's Going On?


Tonight, I watched the VMAs Awards and it seems like we got set back 30 years. Where's the respect for one another? Honestly, I think Kanye's stunt was a set-up just to gain more numbers for twitter, myspace and broadcasting. I think his ass was used and he sold out. Maybe I'm just naive and can't see anyone being that damn NIGGERISH and stupid.

The Night before I witness two young girls fighting while all others stood by and watched. As of tonight, I'm not even sure if one of those girls is the gild who got shot and died. But seeing people unwilling to break up a fight, just stand there and watch them made me mad. I literally had to roll my window down and yell out, Would one of you stop the damn fight? What's going on?

My heart is sad, a young female died un-neccesarily from a "Gun". If this young women didn't die instant, I know the burning sensation that she felt while waiting for help. Help that never came. I can't understand the hate of some people. Why all the hate. No one deserves to die in an un-godly way. If this issue is domestic violence it just further shows the urgency of reaching our young women. Whatever the issue is; my heart is aching right now and I keep asking: What's going on?

My heart crys and weeps for this young girls family and anyone who knew this girl. Im a mother and I know what's its like to cry out for your child. A parent will lay down their lyfe for their child, trust me; we would.

I'm thinking about: When will We Overcome? What's going on? Our young people have very little respect for lyfe. The older ones, well we seem to turn our heads and not want to take the time to reach-teach-guide and mentor our young people. How many deaths, how many killings, shootings will it take?

Even with this blogging, look at how quick we are to scam through someone's post and never even give a comment. Is our blogging all in vain? Are we just blogging for folks to read into our lyfes past judgement and move on? I'm just as quilty as the next, so again; I ask: What's going on? Are we a people who hate, cheat, lie and don't give a shit about others feelings?

The song "We Shall Overcome" seems to be lost by the wayside. We just can't even say a kind word to one another let alone be nice and help build up people. For me, I'm personally sick of the senseless deaths, the youths that are lost, the women who have no self esteem and the men who hate themselves. What's going on?

When will we begin to tear down, build and Re-build the walls that separate, kill and destroy us.

What's going on and When Will We Overcome?

0 comments: