Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Monday, September 28, 2009

Dear Lover of My Soul



As I journey through self-discovery, I sometimes write myself letters and sometimes I just write prayers. Here is a prayer that I wrote and wanted to share:

Dear Keeper and lover of my soul,
I'm a little scared and I'm excited at the same time. Lord, you know that I'm in a season of lyfe that has changed just like the weather has and as I journey on please God give me the courage to look myself in the eye and seek your truth.
I pray that you help me be honest and help me overcome the barriers that seem to keep me from love, happiness and success. I can't overcome them without you working them out.
You are the keeper and lover of my soul and I ask that you Give me your devine strength and willingness to lean on you. Help me to call on you as a source of healing to heal from any and all past hurts.
Dear God, give me the peace that I need to handle present circumstances that rise up before me. Heal me from being broken and make me whole in your eyes. Help me to depend on you and only you.
Be my guide and the lover of my soul, for you are the one that stands beside me as I go through this season of lyfe. I love you for who you are and I thank you for devine healing.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

0 comments: