Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Passing down the name "Stella"



The name "Stella" officially has been passed on to my BFF "Tracey Galloway". This girl is most definitely getting her groove back! I absolutely love it.

We recently been hanging out together and when I say COUGAR in the house, trust me; she got her claws in her CUB. Her CUBBY (her Winston) is loving her up!

I think it's so amazing because if you know her, you would know just 1 year ago she was laying on "Death Bed" and now she's swagging in her Stilettos and rocking those hips!

I officially without any regret hand her down the title "Stella". She is walking this name out and I'm happy for her. Girl got her swag.

Which by the way, I just had someone tell me "Stella"; you never lost it-you always had it and with that said; I don't mind sharing the title.

So im proud to officially call "Tracey Galloway" the new STELLA!!
I'm happy for her and she definitely deserves it.

She said the secret is: "HAVE FUN AND DONT WAIT ON WINSTON". She got her Winston and he is loving her up and down. "Go Stella"

It's fun to finally have some fun again!!!

0 comments: