Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Sunday, October 11, 2009

BOOTYFUL WORKOUT


Rise & Shine:
I recently adopted the pattern of:
"What you do daily becomes habit and those habits shape your future".

I talked a while back ago about being in a different season of lyfe. Change is difficult at tymes, but I finally (after months) adapted to this NEW season.

I dropped a few pounds (trust me, didn't try or want to), just seems that this different season shedded some weight off. I'm not sure if I really like this NEW SIZE, but I'm "ROCKING IT". This BOD is all I have and I gotta love it. lol

As I thought about this, I decided to take it up a notch (bam over achiever, that's me) and start a spiritual daily workout.

Here's just a few things that I always done daily but I never really incorporated into oneness.

Here we go:

1. Start each morning with prayer.
2. Tune your body, mind & spirit into what you want to accomblish for the day
3. Eat a GOOD breakfast
4. Beware of any/all negative energy surrounding you
5. Stay focused, many things can distract you
Tune in and stay focused.
Tune in and stay focused.
6. Drink liquids (you know you need water, but personally im a HATER!!)
7. Pray and affirm those things you focused in on for the day
8. Have fun and Relax (enjoy your career, hobby, education, etc)
9. Tune in and stay focused.
Tune in and stay focused.
tune in and stay focused.
10. Listen to uplifting music.
11. Read relaxing GOOD books
12. Have fun and Relax
Tune in and stay focused.
Tune in and stay focused.
13. Enjoy your quiet evenings.
14. Enjoy and celebrate people.
15. Hang out with people who celebrate you.