Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Vampire BEGONE


Don't Feed The Spiritual Vampire.

Is it true? Hell yeah!

We all have one. That person who drains our energy. That person we least look forward to speaking with on a daily basis. Stop feeding them. Don't enable the negativity by participating in the talk. If you allow this person to drag on about everything wrong in their life, those things gain power, they continue to experience them, and that person's power to suck all the happiness out of a moment will just increase.

And Who wants that??

Aside from reminders to be careful about the influences we allow into our inner circle, what are we doing to prevent this vampire from sucking out our happy lyfe?

I thought about, Why not begin by reshaping my thoughts and patterns? Why not, begin with ourselves? Why not begin creating what it is you want to attract?
'Be what you want to attract. It really is that simple

I've been practicing lately yoga and one of the meditation techiques used was breathing meditation. I love the centered feeling that breathing meditation generates. You first still your mind, quiet your thoughts and bring in positive energy. As you inhale bring in only positive energy by saying in your mind, I breathe in positive energy (or you can say creative energy if that is what you wish to create more of) and as you exhale, Affirm out loud today 'I will change my inner dialogue and put aside all of my own excuses into creating the life I desire for myself.'

Why not give our minds 8 hours to 'marinate' on the life we want to create?

Stop allowing the vampire to suck out your lyfe!

0 comments: