Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Sunday, October 4, 2009

NFL Raise Awareness


I'm really digging how the Steelers came out with there Throwbacks and Pink. Absolutely loved it! Ya'll know that saying, "ONLY REAL MEN WEAR PINK". These men were wearing it well.

Watching Steelers in their black-and-gold THROWBACK jerseys with bright pink sweatbands wrapped around their big, yummy, bulky and burly arms left me breathless -I mean, took me aback - damn, they looked good! I mean damn good!

I'm by no means a Pittsburgh Fan, so all my Pittsburgh Friends let me shout out now, Don't Get It Twisted!!! I have not and will not switch sides.

One thing about me, I give props when due. I think this Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign is awesome.

And absolutely these men are REAL men! yummy ones too...

0 comments: