Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Friday, July 10, 2009

Missin Him

As I sit here tonight enjoying the fresh air on my lovely porch and just basking the view. I'm MISSING HIM. I'm missing my brother tonight. I haven't seen him in a few years and I can't wait to get out to California and pay him a visit. Hopefully, there will be time allotted to visit. I don't plan on travelling all the way to Cali and not see him.

Where is he? Where most decent black men are housed. Yep, Federal Prison. He got 9 years under his belt and 1 more to go....Hurry up, Hurry up. I want him home, maybe not back in OHIO/WV but out.

My other brother came home from Arizona last month for my son's graduation and we had a blast. It's long overdue to have my family back again. There is nothing like having brothers and I miss both of them dearly.

Missing HIM!!

1 comments:

philosophy of james said...

I feel you on that one ma. My bro been down for 12 years.

Miss him on a serious tip.