Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Get a Damn Job"


Sweet, Sexy, Chocoolattte TYRESE is up against a gold digger. Damn, he's so damn good looking. He can make you have a wet one!

Have you heard the latest? Our man, "Tyrese". Have you seen the movie yet, Transformers2? His "soon 2 bee xwifey" can't seem to get over her lazy self!

Tell me, why the hell does she think she should be entitled to a portion of his income? Hey, I'm all for a man taking care of homebase and his responsibilities. But, give me a damn break. What the hell. I'm not all for "gold diggers" making it worse for struggling single mom's.

She's been married to this man for only 10 months. 10 damn months. I don't think that entitles her to anything. Their child yeah. But even with that, I would still say "Get a damn Job".

How dare you think that just because Tyrese is famous and you have a child with him, that you deserve a portion of his HARD SWEATY (uummm) money. She doesn't just want child support ya'll, this lazy greedy a** wants a portion. A damn Portion!

She must be trippin and I say,

GET A DAMN JOB.

0 comments: