Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Thursday, July 9, 2009

HOEACTIVITIES part 2




Recently, I read an article about Rapper Slim “Thugga!” This article made me think once again about our young women who out here engaging, soliciting, and participating in activities that bring upon themselves so much disgrace, humility and dis-taste. All in the name of LOVE thinking its cute, sexy and erotic. NOT!

Listen to this: Slim Thugga, was recently caught on the receiving end of a lewd act by some bopper (thats what they call hoes/groupies in Texas) in Atlanta. The two were both bold enough to engage in the act of oral sex on a public street. Can you image, right in public on the street!

You can guess who was on the receiving end of this fiasco. I personally don’t have a problem with oral sex. Hey, We are all grown here so don’t look at me like that; I'm just keeping it real.

What I do have a problem with is performing it out in public. What happen to being a lady in the street and a freak in the bedroom? My friend says this statement all the damn time. What happen to that?

To top this off, apparently this chick wasn’t even his woman. She was a groupie chick caught up by the flashing lights. I figure if you’re gonna engage in hoeactivites at least do it with the one that you love. Right! That's how I play the game.

I mean, do you just wrap your mouth around a dude you don't even know? Come on ladies, at least know your meat and not let it be some dude who will barely remember your name or face after the act. That’s just my opinion.


What ever happened to this saying "a lady in the street and a freak in the bedroom, shouldn't we know the man"?


What do you think? Should all freaky acts be left to the comfort of your own home? When you are in a long term relationship it is said that you should switch up things in order to keep the excitement roaring. Does it mean switch up partners, switch up and just go buck wild and freak him in public? Geez.

Slim Thug should be embarassed, depsite his ear to ear smile. I can’t completely place the blame on the female. It is not “cool” for a man to put himself in this position either. Besides, doesn’t he have kids? Especially, a little girl. I’m sure he wouldn’t have that kool-aide smile in place if it was his daughter performing the same act out in public. Hell, he probably wouldn’t want her to ever perform the act!

The article states, This chick wins the Bopper Of The Month Award.

Why would you put yourself out there like that? You are doing this for who? Some dude who undoubtedly does not care for you whose going to disrespect you tomorrow and forget your name and face. Which means that you have to look out for you.
Ladies, get right. Get a little dignity and respect for yourself. Stop the non-sense of thinking you have to sex your way to happiness.

Hey Groupies, Hey Hoes, Listen up: If you have to stay true to your bopper tendencies then go to a freakin hotel. Would it have been to much to get him to rent a hotel room or even to wait a few moments and go back to his car? You can't even get the rapper dude who has money to spend a little on you? Get freakin real, I don't understand that one.

I not judging. Whatever “does it” for you. I guess "do you"!

But I be damn, get real; ladies, out in public? I don’t know about that one. Not even for A. Hamilton or 50. As the saying goes “hoes will be hoes”. But, If you are going to be a hoe then keep your hoe activites under wraps ladies.

Ok, is it just me or am I just freaking old! Where is the dignity of being a Lady?
What do you think? Should all freaky acts be left to the comfort of your own home?

1 comments:

philosophy of james said...

No comment.

That's the reason why we got to show em how to live.