Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Laughter and Latte


True Friendship is characterized by grace, truth, forgiveness, unselfishness, boundaries, care, respect and love in a gigantic and mutual proportional way.

Tonight, I had the best laugh with three wonderful friends. Sometimes laughing with friends just helps you to be thankful for just being YOU!

Every friend I have in my lyfe knows how to belly laugh and they help me to not take myself too seriously.

Laughter is like a tall Latte, rich and creamy full of flavor. I think real laughter and enjoyment comes from going deep and then rising to the surface to get air and on the way up, guess what? You get bubbles of laughter that fill the air!

I was told today, I look fun and fabulous when laughing.

And guess what?

So do you!!

Make sure you "Live a little and laugh alot!"

5 comments:

Tamara said...

So very true...having such good friends has made a difference in my life...the friends that love unconditionally...
Thanks for your comments; they have encouraged me to begin a blog site in hopes of writing out some of my intimate thoughts to gain other perspectives as well as itterating comical and everyday experiences to share with others.
I love this blogging idea and I hope it works well for me.

Philosophyofjames said...

Stella. Question, what does a person have to do to see that smile fun and laughter on you? I'm just a curious soul wanting to know.

The Diva Principle said...

Tamara/Tammy
I hope it works for you as well.

I'm happy you have chosen to blog. It's soo exciting to share with others and yes gain plenty of insight.

Thanks for you comment.

The Diva Principle said...

James,
The smile, fun and laughter is on the inside that I hope shines outward.

Not trying to sound off, but A person that knows me, will know what to do.

Cassie said...

Imstarting to enjoy myself now dat I got away from him. He was making me sad and I didtn laugh much wit him neither.