Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Boxing with the DEVIL


Have you ever been in a boxing match with the devil?

Blow for Blow. I mean fighting a spiritual battle and it feels like you're not winning. Have you felt like, he keeps throwing his punches and kicking you around really just trying to slowly wear you down?

You know when you're in the boxing ring when they go round for round with a slow punch to the mouth and then he hits you with a upper cut and another blow to the stomach or to the heart. That's called the sneak attack.

I watch boxing from time to time. Sometimes that's how lyfe gets you, makes you feel like you're in a boxing ring going round to round. The attacks comes at you with a punch but you brush it off. Then things like your kids start acting up, job gets too demanding, your car starts acting up, money not flowing right, house goes awry and then if your still standing, he goes for your heart. The devil knows where to throw his best punches.

That's what you call a spiritual battle. When absolutely everything around you feels like you're under an attack. This doesn't all happen overnight, it slowly creeps up on you. A punch here and there.

If you stand the blows he throws at you, then he hits you with a bam bam bam and they start coming at a faster pace. See, the sneaky thing about the devil is that he knows where to hit you and where it's gonna hurt.

Tonight, I'm punching the DEVIL in the head until he is down and then, Im stomping on his head. I'm going for TKO!

He had his chance to kill me.

The devil looked me right in the face. Yes, he did. Eye to Eye and shot at me and I survived. Not only did I survive but I lived to tell the story and still got my hand to raise and give a shout out.

DEVIL YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED ME WHEN YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE. YES, YOU SHOULD HAVE.

Devil: I'm punching you for every lie you told me.
Devil: I'm punching you my kids sake.
Devil: I'm punching you for every heartache
Devil: I'm punching you for trying to make me seem weak.
Devil: I'm punching you for my finances that you stole
Devil: I'm punching you for the trust you took from me.
Devil: I'm punching you for trying to steal my joy, my inner peace.
Devil: I'm punching you for trying to make me think I'm the crazy one.
Devil: I'm punching you for making me feel insecure and unloved.
Devil: I'm punching you for making me feel incapable.

Devil, now that I got you down. I'm stomping on your head. I'm stomping on your head. I'm stomping you down.

Devil, you should have killed me when you had a chance. I'm back and I'm stronger and better!

Devil, I WIN! Your down so stay down.
TKO!

0 comments: