Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FACE OFF...




I've been thinking a lot about my future and this 21st Century. I've been sole searching and asking where do I want to be in 5 years. I know I want to be married by then and I want to be fulfilling my life long passion of community service and teaching.

Don't get it twisted; I'm happy with my life and position but I've become comfortable. I have A substantial income and a career that keeps me very busy, but you see its not my complete purpose or destination.

Let's face it, Often times we find ourselves staying in the familiar. How am I suppose to reach my destiny, if I don't see myself growing and moving on purpose. Here are a few things, that I joted down for myself to help me and thought I would share. Hey, add to it as you see fit.

Embrace a new attitude.
Face your fears head on.
Create your own change-to get something different we have to do something different.
Learn from lessons - know that whatever you go through is really to make you a stronger person
Stay Positive -
Keep the Faith - God will work it out in due season
Know your audience - people come and go; some hate, some love
Know you are a Star - we are playing out our life in front of people
Write your own happy ending

I don't know ya, these are just a few things I thought could help me live out a fulfilled passionate life. Embracing myself is the best remedy to knowing and loving self.

Leaving you with a sense of reclaimed Love and Peace.

2 comments:

Korry said...

Do you know where your future lies? Need help with directions, I can lead the way.

Showing love, Im liking what I see. Face off.

On a more serious tip; Destiny- purpose and choices. God has given us a designed path but its up to us to find the way.

Keep searching and being a voice for others.
Peace out my lovely.

The Diva Principle said...

I agree, We all are given a set path and God gives us the options to choose which path to take.

Also, I feel like we are given a roadmap. Sometimes we may take the wrong turn, but eventually we end up back on tract (most of us). You know how we travel in circles sometimes, but we get there! lol

Personally, I'm tired of delaying my destiny by being stubburn, set in my ways or just complacent. I want to find my destiny and work the plan God has designed for me.

Thanks for the comment.