Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Saturday, May 16, 2009

A HOE is a HOE (series 1)






How do you know a hoe's a hoe?
Can you tell by her:
Looks
Race
Size of booty
Size of breast
Religious Preference
# of children
# of sexual partners
Employment status
Social Status
Type of footwear

Do any of these things really help identify a hoe? So how do you know?

So, would you call me a hoe if:

A woman engages in UNPROTECTED sex with more than one man in any given week . . . or day.

A woman uses her p*ssy as leverage to get a man (or men) to do things he claims he would otherwise not do(buy her or give her anything)

If a woman is 25 and need two sets of both hands to keep track of the number of men she's been with.

If a woman can’t quite remember the names of every man she has slept with.

If a woman has sex with a man upon the initial meeting (f*ckin’ on the first date).

My man and I broke up, and I eventually had sex with his close friend, line brother, or family member.

A woman has at least 4 “cute buddies” on speed dial that she can call whenever

A woman knowingly has sex with a married or otherwise “involved” man.

What's crazy is that a man can have all these tendecies plus more and never be labled.

This a the 1st Series of the HOE POST. There's probably more to list.
For me, I'm a one man at a time kinda woman. Stella needs a man who will show her she's special to him. When a man doesn't give the the attention a woman requires, what's a girl to do? Does she join the HOE DOWN CLUB? lol


If I have failed to mention some known hoe tendencies, please share with .

bBlessed

7 comments:

Cassie said...

A hoe is a hoe...is a hoe....is a hoe. Don't men want hoes?

Get real.

Scizzle said...

Good stuff, but most men can tell a ho from a mile away. Women are the ones that seem confused. Maybe that's who you're posting it for. You know what would help me? Can you make a list of How To Tell If A Woman is a Psycho? That would be sooooo appreciated.

James said...

I agree with Scizzle. we can tell a hoe quickly. We know who will give the booty up without any effort.

I think the problem is like scizzle said, the women are confused. They think that they are suppose to give it up to any and every dude they meet.

I'm a single brotha and luckily I just been able to steer clear of the easy give it to me ones. Maybe because I just see too many young girls lost in a messed up world.

I work at an adolencent clinic and we have far too many young girls with STD's and 3 of them on suicide watch all over dudes.

Something's gotta change. May, we need to get with some brothas and help them be accountable too. It's not all on women.

Women look for men to love them and brothas come on, we play on it and you know we do.

Good post, It might make a woman stop and think.

Anonymous said...

What about dem guys. Fuck they tell you that you are the only one and you believe dem lies and den you fuck em. After dat they done with your ass. you see em in da club huggin on another bitch.
what den? men our hoes too.

The Diva Principle said...

Cassie,
I don't believe ALL men feel that way, I do believe that its up to the woman to value, care and respect herself enough to stop allowing men to use you.

I said allow, because men will only do what a woman will let him do.

We all at some point been there. I remember many times where I felt so hurt inside because the man I was with, didn't love me, respect or care. Many times I cried, but I just had to get over and accept that I been used.

There are some good men out there, just as Scizzle said that a man can tell a hoe a mile away. I believe a woman really can tell a sleezebag. Women just ignore the redflags. We don't want to see it, we choose for whatever reason to overlook.

First, I think we jump in way too soon; once that happens we end up needing two sets of hands to count the men.

Maybe we just need to learn to Slow it down and watch him first.

Learn from the experience and call it LESSON LEARNED.

We don't have to sleep with guys who mistreat us and who can't spend time or call us.

I believe and I'm only speaking from my own experience. We Women need to love ourselves first. Believe we are a Jewel believe we are special. Hug yourself and from time to time, look yourself in the mirror and say, I Love Me!!! Do it often until you start believing. I could elaborate but not here on this post.


There are some good guys out there, who really respect us more than we respect ourselves.

The Diva Principle said...

Scizzle,

I'm glad you like. You hit it right on the nose. It is we, women who are confused about the word/meaning of HOE.

Thanks for pointing that out.

But, slow down and roll with the flow of things. because man, you're getting ahead of my series here. lol

I got a little series for the Psycho Mama too!!

hold on, it's a coming.

Thanks for your insight.

The Diva Principle said...

James, I wish we did have a group that could work with young men and teach them a thing or two. Especially, how to treat a woman.

I'm not sure how we can grab hold to regroup, re-evaluate and change our way of thinking both the male and females.

Since the beginning of time, we women just want to feel loved. We think and use our body to feel loved and after the moment is over, the guy moves on and so does the misconception of love.

thanks