Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Sunday, May 24, 2009

"MotorPsycho Mama" Series II

What’s this phenomenon? What causes seemingly normal women to turn psycho? Is it genetics? Is it hereditary? Or, are they a product of their environment?
There are many theories on the causes of these psychotic outbreaks. If you ask any woman she will most certainly blame it on the man. Perhaps there is more truth to that than we realize.
One possible explanation is the Penile Infatuation Theory, which states that the male penis can induce a chemical imbalance in the female brain, thus resulting in irrational behaviors.

Think about this: Have you ever noticed that most women seem perfectly normal until you give them the d**k? You can take a woman who seems perfect in every way, fuck her six ways from Sunday, and the next thing you know you have a psycho bitch on your hands! It happens all the time.

Psycho Mama
At the top of the psycho-scale, you have what is known as the Raging Psycho Bitch.
This one is very easy to identify. They can snap almost instantly. They hold nothing back and make no attempt to hide their psychotic motives. Raging psycho bitches are often known for violent outbursts and stalking. These types of women can be very dangerous. The good thing is that you can usually see them coming a mile away.

Next down on the scale you have the Sneaky Psycho Bitch. This is probably the most dangerous of all psycho bitches. This breed is every bit as ruthless as the raging psycho bitch, but much more cunning. They keep their psycho-ness hidden from you and are very sneaky and secretive about their motives.. She secretly checks up on you night and day. She makes you believe you are at the bottom of her "I dont Care about you List", while watching your every move. She's a secretive silent stalker.

Next is the Dormant Psycho Bitch. This breed appears to be harmless, because they don’t go psycho until a later date. This woman has secret plans for you in the back of her head. She will often act like the perfect woman just to lure you in, then without warning she completely changes. We call this the “bait and switch.” Marriage is a very common tool used by this type of psycho bitch. Once you’re trapped, she reveals her true identity.

Next there is the Fair Weather Psycho Bitch. These are generally harmless creatures. They very rarely do anything psycho. They usually trust you without ever questioning your actions and may seem like the perfect and trusting woman. But she has spurts of psycho-ness which are usually triggered by her self talk and outside influence. They will silently go psycho and smile at the same time.

Last, there is the Not-at-all Psycho Bitch. This woman is perfect in every way and has no major emotional issues at all. It is believed that the not-at-all psycho bitch is nothing more than a myth. Few have ever seen one. They are about as common as Bigfoot sightings.

Most women can easily fit into one or more of these categories. Some cases are very mild, while others are extreme. Even the most stable of women can easily lose it.
Bottom line, get to know one another and don’t play games with feelings and emotions. All women like to be respected, valued and appreciated.

I think what happens is a man may only want the booty while the women feels he wants her and after the sex is over; the woman has given her pearls to a swine that only wanted booty. After that, the man avoids, ignores and devalues the woman by playing the I won’t call her game.

This certainly does provoke a woman and I think this is where the psycho mama gets a little crazy.

Brothas should spend more quality time getting to know the woman. Women before giving up the booty, we need to be certain the brotha isn't a playa just after your booty.

Once you give it up, you have given him all power to run all over you. Make sure he is worth it and that he will stick around for a while.

When I get a man, I know he will respect me as a woman and I will treat him as my King. Men are psychos too. I’m learning that just by selling phones and making test calls.

I've been in at least one of these categories several times and I learned alot about myself.

My message to women would be the next time around, just make sure he's in it for you and not the booty.

5 comments:

Scizzle said...

You're hilarious.

Frankie said...

Which one are you?

Roberta said...

I been with my man for 8 years. During our 8 good and bad years, I had to turn into 2 of those creatures.

Chica you know you are dead ass wrong.

ILMAO reading this too. Because even though you describe Psycho's to a tee, there are many reasons other than a man giving us his d..k for a woman to go nutts on a dude.

Some men play games on women and some men just don't give a shit.

I like your message, defintely women need to make sure the dude wants her and not the cootie. We need to put them on a cootie test!!!

Chica, Where the hell do you come up with these messages? Tony was going true, true. I slapped him. lol

The Diva Principle said...

I hope hilarious in a good sense!

If I would have to turn psycho on my man, it would be in private. I think I would fall in the Fair Weather Psycho. I consider myself easy going until you start playing games with my mind, emotions and feelings.

Yep, I'm a (mild) Fair Weather.

Really, I just wanted to send a message that "We need to get to know people, before we start screwing around". You could end up with a fatal attraction and we all know how that turns out.

Men are really Psycho's too. Damn, some men don't get the hint when you say NO Im not interested. They just make you get down and dirty telling them off before they get it.

James said...

Creative picture and title.

I had all of those Psycho's before.

Some of it I have to admit, I might have caused. Most of it, the women were too demanding. I consider myself to be a gentle, kind, honest and respectful type guy.

When I vibe with a women, I make a point to show her and she will know if I'm trying to get closer by moving our chemistry to another level. She will feel me.

Check this out. My philosophy is to keep it simple. Real Simple. Don't complicate things by playing games. A real man will be upfront and let the chick know where you two stand. That way you both know what ballfield your playing on.

As a man and working with adolescents, I see way too many playa types out here running game on women and creating alot of mistrust for fellas like myself who want a good woman.

That's how I roll. If I vibe with her, I want to be closer to her.

Good topic. I think we all could stand to look at who we are and at times what we create.