Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Monday, May 18, 2009

Excuse Me But, You got to go....my lyfe is waiting


The other night while I was out, I overheard a conversation....yep, I was dipping all in this couples shit!!! sorry, but couldn't help.

Anyway,

They were talking about Laws of Attraction and my lightbulb went off. I thought about a comment on my past post when the statement was made that: who you are is who comes into your life. paraphrased. Then it got me thinking about the past training I attended for selling skills. It was called the Psychology of Selling.

I know you all are probably thinking what the hell laws of attraction got to do with selling. It's ok, I was thinking the same damn thing. I was mesmerized within my first hour into the training.

I want to share a little of what was passed on to me with you:

There's this magnetic energy attached to our thoughts, and that thought is propelled by our emotions. We are literally walking magnets, constantly pulling back into our world anything that just happens to be playing on the same frequency or wavelength. Huh, I had to think about that..So, what that means is: If I'm walking around feeling miserable, you mean I'm going to attract miserable people? Exactly!!

Here's what happens, our emotions are sending out high frequency vibrations that will magnetize only what matches we're sending out. Like attracts like.

We are creating our own stress and craziness or our own laughter and joy. Ummm, that one took me back and made me realize a few things. If I'm stressed and worried about making my quota for the month. Guess what, I'm going to attract stressed out customers who probably won't buy because they will be worried about paying the bill. It's a chain reaction that ultimately cause things to happen, to be created, to be withheld, or to be destroyed (like my big/little commissions at the end of month).

So, the way I think and feel will attract the same.

Here recently, I've been attracting some real bad krap into my environment and I'm not too happy about seeing this ugly head popping and rearing up at me. Some of it is trying to attach itself to me. It's got to go and it's got to go tonight. So, Officially, I am going to face this ugly demon head on. Yes, I said demon and it has a name. We will call it "stress and craziness". It has attached itself to me and it's got to go! No more going through this krap. That's for the birds. I'm going to pull back my resources sail on! I have to remember:

1. The way I feel is the way I attract.
2. Learn to over-ride the negative waves

stay tune for steps in over-riding those negative waves!!

2 comments:

Roberta said...

Chica,
Do we need to come down....

When you're on to something, you know the devil is going to raise his big fat head. You already know.

Bind it up.

Get rid of the junk.

I'm feelin you should come up this weekend. Let us know.

You already know.

Susan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!! As I read this it occured to me that I have done the same thing in life, friendships and PAST relationships! I learned alot about myself just from reading this and applying it to my own life. Thank you!