Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lemonade


Let me just say this much...

Your Persona! Well, you know what they say "Never let them see you sweat".

Kinda going through letting go and moving forward. Shit, it's been a damn year now. You know, as I was thinking about lyfe and all the lemons lyfe holds. I began asking myself some questions. Let me just ask you, what is your approach to lyfe? Are you looking at the glass half full or half empty? Just that plain and simple.

Well how about this question, do you know how to change pain into a positive experience? Now, that's a touchie one there. Ooch!

Think about it: How many tymes in lyfe, do we go through so much but, do we ever learn the concept of "what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger".

What about transferring your longings into your givings? Hmmm, Some might ask: what the hell does that mean? I'm simply just talking about something that is real and that is your persona, your attitude on lyfe. How are you handling and dealing with situations, experiences and cirucumstances?

When lyfe deals you lemons, you know - you just have to take those damn lemons and make some freaking lemonade!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey just what I needed to quench my thirst. Sometimes I think we all get bombarded with challenges that weigh us down and we forget there's always a light through the tunnels.

This post quenched my thirst. I love lemonade!

The Diva Principle said...

Yea, It's definetely a "thirst quencher"!

Lyfe's challenges is no joke. I'm struggling with a few things right now but,
I'm making lemonade with all my lemons. lol

Keep your sense of humor.