Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TYME


Dear Lover of my Soul:
I'm sitting here, enjoying my porch. I'm sitting here with my laptop and appreciating the quietness, the breeze, the candle and the comfort. All of this makes me appreciate the tyme that I have with you.

I spent the day with my mother. Planning my dads 67th birthday. Tyme let me know, how blest I am to still have two wonderful parents alive and still together truly loving one another! We were sitting around looking back at pictures and laughing and reminiscing on growing up in the "SEARS household." It wasn't all that bad. My dad loves having memoirs and really so do I.

You know some people say, "there isn't enough tyme in one day" and that maybe true in most cases. But, you know what; we do have tyme. We should learn to make time, give time, and take time out for ourselves, our families and our friends. Lyfe is way too short to let tyme go by.

Dear Lover,
I'm thinking about how tyme heals. Tyme restores and tyme truly changes things and sometimes I believe tyme changes people. It changes how we think and how we learn and grow. With tyme I hope that we all become a better person.

It's sad though, how much tyme we let go wasted and withered away to rushing around completing absolutely nothing but complaining about everything.

Tonight, Dear Lover; I thank you for TYME and I appreciate every moment!

0 comments: