Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Story


Feeling a lot of different emotions this past week. I think its all because I'm going through many changes all happening simultaneously.

I've been ask to speak at the YWCA Board of Directors meeting on tomorrow. Im feeling A little nervous. No, I'm a lot nervous and feeling somewhat apprehensive.

I don't know why. Yeah, I honestly do know why. For the first time since the shooting, I going forward and telling the story. I haven't told this story to a group of people and I get very emotional thinking about it. Its time and I know its time. It's been almost 4 years, in fact July 22nd is the date it all took place.

I have to speak to a youth group at a Church down in Shadyside in two weeks and I've decided to tell the story in a different unique way. I pray it works out the way I have it written down and how I'm feeling it in my heart. I pray, but I give it all to God and I've asked him the best way. He knows best.

Well, tomorrow I will share my story amongst a group of people for the first time since it happened. I hate telling the story, but I know its what I must do.

0 comments: