Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Class of 2009


Family and friends have gone, I'm sitting her in my living room enjoying the peace, warmth and quiet of my home. I love my home, I have this porch and window setting that overlooks the entire Ohio and Wheeling Area. (most of it anyway. I love it!

Sean's day was today. I was so proud to see him walk across the stage and receive his diploma. Boy, how time flyes. It just seems like I was walking him up to day care having Ms. Margo at King's Daughters tend to watching him while I went to work. That seems like only yesterday, for real.

Today really shuts a door of the past and opens a new door of great possisiblities. I'm proud of him tonight. As I watched him sitting waiting for his name to be called and biting on those nails. (yep, bad habit he has when nervous) But, I thought about all the obstacles that was thrown at him and how he is learning to overcome.

He had a great year his Senior Year and I pray his years ahead only get better and better. I tell him, keep God in your lyfe and he will direct your path.

I'm very proud of him. Can't you tell! :)

He is a people person and a strong leader, very deterimined at will, persistant, dedicated to the work he wants to do. He is an overcomer.

I look back at all the negative circumstances and mistakes made and I see A man that turned off the negative sensor and pushed.

Now, he opens his doors up to college. Muskinghum, I believe is a good fit for him and I pray he gets he learns from teachers, professors, classmates and people he comes in contact.

Tonight, I am thankful. I am grateful. I am proud. I am happy. I am convinced that life holds purpose for him, I pray God keeps him one step ahead.

Tonight and every night, I am a mother who loves her sons!

Make sure you come on July 26th Wheeling Football Stadium and watch "Sean" respresent for OHIO!

1 comments:

James said...

I Know your are happy. Yes, I can see you are very proud.
You have every right to be.

I wish him well. What's his major?