Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dear Lover of my soul


Dear Lover of my soul,

I didn't have a chance this weekend to spend any time with Sean or Sierra. Travelling and preparing for the MLK kept me away from home this weekend and I feel a little guilty. I missed both of them and you know my heart wanted to be home enjoying my little Ms. lady. I know Sean and I will have some tyme when I take him back to school in the evening.

Dear Lover, I guess this is what you meant by scarfice and balancing. You promised me that you would take care of all my concerns as I took care of yours. Lover, you know the things that concern me and I'm trusting you. I believe in you like none other and I'm so grateful for you watching over my family.

And yeah lover, As I spent the day travelling and sitting in my hotel listening to the rain, I thank you. Lover, you know how much I love the rain and you know the thoughts I have when it rains. That special someone that makes my heart jump when I think of him and the rain. Thank you lover, for shifting my thoughts and keeping me focused as I enjoyed the rain.

Tonight, I just say again: I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok beautifuly laid out your emotions and the blog are inspiration .My name Mark Anthony Delgado of the Salinas ca. peoples im a proffesional driver and in my spirit responsability trained work with divinity in wisdoms realms of awarenes to recognise an unmatchable prowess relationships of all types bring . Some turn on grafted offsprings others receive a method of a growing love. My energys my conscious my people my god are in motion and are gracefuly scared by knowledge of curiousitys good intent realitys and laws with principles of lust. Are u down do YOU WANT TO BE ON TOP knowing is half of el joy in your gift to b sensual but only a small percent dont let it steer the ship into shallow waters the high tide is love surrounds everything and everything is meant to enjoy tainted bya low tide of immorality control your path wisely but know freedom and expression come from pure sources A .tex me comment 8315852041 yeah u inspired something cool i enjoyed it

The Diva Principle said...

Mark,
Thank you very much for the compliments on my blog.

I certainly appreciate your comments as well and I need feedback to help me along the way.

Yes, I believe and understand that freedom of expression come from pure sources. I will take heed.

I just heard a gentleman say the other day. Spiritual/Religious folks have to come out of comfort zone and go to people.

Please understand, we are living in a day and age where: "We have to meet people right at their need or right where they are".

With that said, my blog is geared to inspiring/empowering women. Women who have very low self esteem, low standards and/or no knowledge of living a carefree "valued" lyfe.

Hopefully, my message will inspire people to want a better lyfe and want to change.

Thank you so much and please continue to follow and comment.