Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Sunday, January 31, 2010

S. O. A. R.


January has ended already. This month went by sooo fast. As we bring in the new month, I wanted to first say: I HATE THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY! Now, that I got that out the way; we can move on. lol

February is a LOVE month and I'm feeling like Cinderella, waiting for my shoe! Im kinda glad I will be out of town for Valentines this year. That's all I will say about Valentines. And, let me just say "ALL I WANT FOR VALENTINES IS: my valentines". That's it.
Oh yea, back to the post.

Honestly, February and Valentines is what prompt me into writing this post. The word SOAR keeps circulating in my mind and its resting on my heart.

This is also the name of my women's support group that I haven't fully started.
S-Sistas
O-Overcoming
A-Abusive
R-Relations

I've been asking myself, how can we SOAR?

Well, with that said: I've been thinking and really, I know this sounds dumb; but I've been watching my celeb fans lately. My true heros and people that I admire. Here is what I noticed about them and I truly believe this may play a part for them to SOAR:
S -Surmounting
O -Obstacles
A -and
R -Reigning

On a real note,

Let's face it, if we would be a little honest with ourselves, we may accept the fact that we all have issues that might get the best of us from time to time. It could be numerous of things that get us, so how in the hell, do we move past these issues?
Here's a list that I feel will help:

1. Believe that you can go far. Your vision will only take you as far as you can see.
2. Talk to yourself. Drown out any/all negative voices and begin speaking positive. You become your OWN cheerleader.
3. Press past the limitations and fears. We limit ourselves and put ourselves in a tight box. Bust out and take new actions.
4. Take action. Get out of complaceny and stagant gutter.
5. Be real. Get out of denial, depression, excuses, and empathy. Confront with "realism".

We can S.O.A.R. to surmounting obstacles and reigning!
bBlessed

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

stella2-stella.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.