Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dear Lover of my Soul


Dear Lover of my Soul:

It's a new year! Thank you soo much for seeing me through. Honestly, you know how difficult it was for me to let go. I struggled letting go and lover I'm glad you understand how I felt. I'm glad you understand what I wanted and what I needed. Thank you for your strength.

You still rock my world in every which way, even loose! lol

Ummm, Lover I don't have everything but I do have you and that's enough for me. I hear you whispering in my ear how much you love me and how you'll always be everything I will ever need. I appreciate your love and I appreciate you giving me stability that keeps me running back into your arms. I appreciate the conversation you share and the tyme you give me.

I just wanted you to know tonight, I love you with every breathe that I take.
Thank you for your strength and for your stability.

0 comments: