Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Thursday, January 7, 2010

A lamb or A Pig


I want to tell young women, no I take that back. I want to tell ALL women, young and old. "Go out and buy yourself a pair of scissors and write on the blades". "CUT THE CORD"! Yes, let that act as a reminder to disassociate yourselfs from the past. Or better yet, let it remind you to disassociate yourself from anything or anyone that means you NO GOOD!

Hum. I know ladies, you say yeah right easier said then done. Trust me, I know. But honestly, why bother associating yourself and getting all worked up over bullshit?

I was thinking about pigs. Yep, freaking pigs! Let's say we have a lamb and a pig and lets say, they both get thrown into a yuckie oozing mud hole. Now, in case you never heard that pigs wallow; they do. The pig will wallow in this mud, but the lamb will cry. She will cry out "I want out, I don't like this; I hate this - I'm not really like this- get me out"!!

And, It doesn't matter if you fall into the hole of mud or if someone throws you into it, that's not the issue at all. Its what you do, when your in the mud that matters? I pray, that if you are in the mud; that you realize it and know that there is something far more greater inside you that is willing and able!

Today, as you read: Say goodbye! Say goodbye to the habits, manipulation, bondage of someone controlling your lyfe, the blackmail, guilt, and emotional slavery. Say goodbye to the pimp and the pusher, the drinking and gambling, fighting and arguing, your low self esteem, that bad marriage that ended in divorce, that failure that kept you from moving forward and that man that treats you like shit and trys to keep you wallowing in the mud! Say goodbye and think about it,

Which would you rather be, a lamb or a pig?

Pronouce today as you cut the cord and get ready with great enthusiasm a new outpouring of a fresh release is headed your way!

GET UP and CUT THE CORD. The New You RESURRECTS NOW!

0 comments: