Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010


Happy New Year readers!

2010 is going to be a great year. I just know it and I can feel it deep down in my soul! I say that for many many reasons and the main reasons is because of the number "10".

Anyone who knows me, knows I disect and dig deep into the meanings and reasonings of lyfe. With that said, the number 10 has a biblical meaning. "10" stands for completion. It's God's perfect number.

Heres the research of "10": It has been already pointed out that ten is one of the perfect numbers, and signifies the perfection of Divine order, commencing, as it does, an altogether new series of numbers. The first decade is the representative of the whole numeral system, and originates the system of calculation called "decimals," because the whole system of numeration consists of so many tens, of which the first is a type of the whole.

Completeness of order, marking the entire round of anything, is, therefore, the ever-present signification of the number ten. It implies that nothing is wanting; that the number and order are perfect; that the whole cycle is complete


There are so many reasons why I personally believe 2010 is going to be off the chart. For many of us, 2009 was a bad year for many different reasons. I look back over the past 10 years and I personally have had too many bad tymes. I got divorced, moved, lost money, had serious health problems, house broken into, almost witnessed my son's head gettin blown off, I've been shot and left for dead and etc. And lastly, I look back at 2009 and I truly can admit that I wasted the whole year holding on to a man that never wanted or cared about me, yeah truth hurts but denial is worse. Well, that's all the past of 2000-2009.

I think for a lot of us, we have sown alot of sleepless nites, we've reaped weary tears, had our share broken hearts and here we are still here. This is all reasons why I believe that all the prior years hence 2010 has been building up for a year of completeness. All our hearts desires are headed our way! Believe dat!

2010 is the cycle of completeness. Divine (DIVA) Order.

Happy New Year.

0 comments: