Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Avatar - My Reviews


I had a great real day off yesterday. Meaning no VZW or YWCA and I truly enjoyed the comforts of my cozy home especially watching the snow come down! Later on that evening I was invited to go to movies and you know what? I was even asked to select the movie! WOW, for me that doesnt happen too often and it felt damn good. I've been wanting to see Avatar but I've been either too busy with work, holidays or just too damn tired. But, snow and all; I made it anywho. lol.

I'm kinda big on sci-fi TV, but what prombt me to want to go and see the movie was the fact of listening to James Cameron on Tavis Smiley. He made the most profound statement that hit me right at the gut. He said, "he wanted to create the best movie ever and the only way he could have done this was by; "surrounding himself around the best". I thought, wow! Titantic was awesome and if he wanted to top that then this movie must be off the chart!

I personally believe that anyone who knows it takes the best of other people to make shit happen then they are tuned into unique creation! Anyone who wants to improve themselves and/or others and only wants to be surrounded by good quality, intelligent, fun loving, positive energy and creative ideas are certainly headed for the best!

So with all that said, Avatar not only had the perfect movie name, the perfect planet name, the perfect cast, the perfect quality, the perfect technology, the movie itself was purrfect! I'm not going to tell the movie since some may have not seen yet, but I will say; "its a must see". The best part was 3D!

James Cameron you are a genius!

0 comments: