Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Created to Thrive



Early today at work, I was making preparation in my mind on what topic I wanted to speak about with the students at WPHS. As I was gathering up my thoughts and the direction I wanted to tread, I thought about 2009 & upcoming 2010.

One thing I love to think about and reflect upon is: Where Am I now and how far have I come? I never want to be found doing the same damn thing 1 year from now or even 6months from now. Honestly, I Never want to become complacent or stagnant. It's not a good place. Anyway,

In my mind, I thought about many situations, occurances, blessings, hurdles, etc. Then I just got right down to the heart of it all and that is: THRIVING. Yep, thriving to be. Thriving to be all that I am meant to be. Everything's not perfect and never will be but I got enough substance in me to keep on keeping on!

You see people, we weren't just created to survive. There's more to us then mire survival. We were created to THRIVE!

Tonight, I'm doing the STOMP DANCE. You heard me right, I'm stomping over the devil's head and I'm screaming a big huge shout out letting the devil know:

I am + You Are = We are created to THRIVE!!!

0 comments: