Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Monday, February 28, 2011

Ankle Deep


The funniest thing happened to me today and I wanted to share it. I sware all I could do was stand there and look embarrassed. I'm learning to laugh more and cry less and I really think this was God's way of saying live a little, laugh a lot!

Lyfe is full of choices, I had the day off and I spent the morning resting, afternoon cleaning and by mid-afternoon, I decided to head to books-a-million. This store and Barnes & Noble gets alot of my tyme and money. Sometimes I just feel like to browsing the aisles or sitting in a chair and reading. It relaxes me and its my getaway for the world.

Anyway, here I am up in the book store. If anyone knows me, they know I like nasty. It's just me and who I am. So, I'm in the book aisle looking for something intimacy and I saw this book sitting there on the top shelve. It was covered in Red. Yep, that struck my eye as I'm sure it would have yours. Welp, I'm thinking this has to be a good book. Maybe somebody was getting it for Valentines Day and changed their mind. You know we are full of choices, right?

Here I go reaching to pull the book off the shelf and when I grabbed the book, the whole shelf of books landed right by my feet! Oh yea, made tons of noise and I even heard someone say, are you okay? Oh my God. Everybody standing around staring at me while I'm ankle freaking deep in nasty sex books! What a hilarious laugh and this one I will never forget!!

Needless to say, the next time I might adapt to go down the cooking aisle instead!
At any rate, this was a good laugh and hilariously funny!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was too funny. Choices, we all have to make a few.
Hey, ain't nothing wrong being ankle deep as long as its good, respectful and for sound reasons.
Go on girl, keep doing you.