Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Thursday, August 6, 2009

3SUM



There's so much hype about a 3sum that I thought I would add to it. Sure its the every man's fantasy and maybe for some the every woman's dream. I have a friend that actually participated and unfortunately, her marriage was destroyed because of it.

Somethings especially bedroom headboard banging, should be left sacred for just the two of you and with no one else.


The 3sum, I think should be just this simple:
1. Knowing
2. Believing
3. Loving


Know who you are,
believe in who you are and who you are is enough
Love yourself deeply

There's no better threesome!!!!

2 comments:

Scizzle said...

Please don't ruin it for those of us who are sexually adventurous enough to actually want to try this. I'd love to have one, but I am afraid that after I hit 35 the chances of this happening are slim. I think it only happens to celebrities, insanely rich and powerful, and college age people. Also, since I'm a man, I'm into the two women one man scenario. You picture suggests something I like to call "The Devil's Threesome" which is two guys one girl. No disrespect if you're into that type of thing. I'm just not.

The Diva Principle said...

Seems like a double standard. Some women would prefer two men, if they are going to have a threesome.

No disrespect intended. Just keepin it real.