Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Friday, August 14, 2009

ANOTHER FRESH START



Another FRESH START at NEWNESS...

Sweet Sexy Mike Vick gets another fresh start and I say,


Leave the man alone. "This is America. We do make mistakes and he’s been beaten up quite a bit over the last two years". Give the man a damn break...

He has done his time and lost almost everything he’d worked so hard to achieve.

Hastn't he paid the price required of someone looking to purchase a second chance?

Leave the fu**ing man alone.

I'm so glad he has another fresh start at NEWNESS. DO YOU VICK!!!


PHILLY may really be worth the ride, now!!!

2 comments:

Roberta said...

chica
Get ready for some hotelgatin....lol..we got 4 dates set up for football nite!!!

Bring your suit and malibu. Imma text you the dates, so make sure you get off!

What a blast we had last year.

The Diva Principle said...

You got dates already????

For sure I'm ready just shoot me a text. NO HOTTUB...Ya'll are dangerous with the hottub! Imma steer clear, I remember superbowl.

I think I might be jumping on the Philly Team, though.

I'm still with da Riddum Cowboy style2! yeeehawwww