Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Friday, June 19, 2009

"PRIVATE LESSONS"


SuperGurlfriend

It's rainy and for those who truly know me, you know: There's something about the rain that makes me wanna scream!

I love the rain.

I got a phone call this morning, as I was laying here in my SuperGurlfriend bed and watching TV listening to the rain. I am I'm soooo excited.

I've been looking for "Private Lessons". Yep, you know how you like to take up a hobby or just enhance your already good skills to make them better. Well, I'm on my way to "private lessons". I found someone who will give me two 1 hour lessons per month. Loving it!!!

When you work a stressful job, we all need a hobby to relax us and take our mind off of day to day pressures of lyfe. I found my hobby and I can't wait.

It's great being a SuperGurlfriend, I always loved it. It's even better when you have a SuperMan that appreciates you. I can't wait. WonderWoman, aint got nothing on SuperGurl; not any more.

Just a Lesson learned though, I can't do it all and I'm not even going to try. I'm just going to do me and enjoy my hobby.

Lessons start Monday Nite.

And NO, I'm not sharing what my lessons are. It's "PRIVATE".

2 comments:

The Diva Principle said...

1st lesson was off the chain!!!

It Truly gave me a new sense of self confidence and deeper awareness of me....

With all that said, I had fun fun fun fun and double fun!

Stella will share her lessons learned and I believe Every woman should experience it at least once in her lyfetyme.

philosophyofjames said...

Off the chain, double fun and new awareness too?

Stella - I'm diggin that hat.