Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wash Your Face!


This is my dude, my teacher. He is a man that knows how to get right to the soul of You. You don't even have to love religion or be spiritual to relate to his messages. His messages are teachings on lyfe skills. Love him!

I found this video and thought it was most appropriate. Once you strip and take off those out of date clothing. Make sure you wash your face!

Let the truth be told: Man this message hit home for me and slapped me dead in the face. Listen to the video.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

My sister just told me like just the other day about past stuff. We got to talking bout old boyfriends and how we never got rid of da hurt and stuff.
Dat is wild as hell. Wash yo face.
Who dat person on the video? I ain't never heard of him.

The Diva Principle said...

TD Jakes. A well known author, pastor and motivational speaker. He has a Mega Chuch in Texas, originially from West Virginia.

The man is awesome. He has many books, CDS, DVDs, plays and movies.

You can purchase any of his items on line or in any bookstore.