Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Karma Got My Back



I believe in Karma and I believe it represents ultimate justice as everyone will reap what they sow. Many times, I feel torn between lashing back. But guess what? I found a new true belief and that is "Karma Got My Back".

My Nail Technician is buddist. It's amazing the timing that she has entered into my lyfe. Her salon is very uplifting, serene and cozy. She has gone from manicuring my nails, to pedicure, to waxing my eyebrows and after brow waxing an ever so AMAZING soothing temple massage.

She has introduced me to many quotes, buddha customs, beliefs and spirituality. Not all do I believe in, but for the most part, I have received and kept more than I would throw away.

Karma Got My Back and I'm not even a bit worried.

0 comments: