Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Sunday, June 14, 2009

SummerTYME


You know what pisses me off? The fact that it's Bikini Season and from the looks of things, fashion designers think that thick chics don't wear bikini's. Everything for the skinny little people.

Well I'm here to serve notice. Yes, we do!!

It's that time of year and I am sooo ready. I'm gonna wear my bikini and my whole piece with cuts out like Im a fashion model.

No more being ashamed cause of my curvy, thick bottom small top size. Im not dressing to hide flaws, nor am I going to feel bad about my thickness. Cellulite, get ready cause here I come. I got it and I'm gonna flaunt it. It's summertime, so move over and make room. The thick chic is a coming! lol

1 comments:

philosophy of james said...

Stella, Can I come too? Cute, sexy and confident that's a good combination.