Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Monday, June 29, 2009

Da Stanky Legg

Do Da Stanky Legg




This cracks me up! I think all 40 year olds have the same 2 step. He started out good. Even had the booty dew down. After 2 minutes of the STANKY LEG, I think he said hell I'm tired.

It's good to see a family having fun together!

This era I sware you got to be in shape to hang with the Ricky Bobby, Stanky Legg and the Booty Dew! Shit, it is a workout and that is no lie.

The gurls had Diane and I doing the Stanky Legg at the Jubilee dance over the weekend. Yep, doing the stanky leg and hitting the booty dew. Might not been able to drop it but I got that booty dew down.

And they thought, I couldn't hang. Fooled them!

Of course, they were laughing but we had fun.

2 comments:

Roberta said...

Chica
Oh Hell 2 da No. I got one better! If you could see Tony and Eric doing the Stanky Leg or call it the jerk leg. I should have video taped it. I was lmao.

Cassie said...

Dats funny. Got dat Stanky Leg too. me and my friends got in a Stanky Leg contest. One of dem one 50.00 bucks.

I got to tell you dat you post are always right on time with me.

thanks