Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Monday, September 13, 2010

R.I.P.


My how the years have gone by so damn fast. I remember this like it was yesterday. My man Tupac may his soul RIP.

With today marking the 14th anniversary of his death at age 25, after battling six days to survive gunshot wounds sustained on the strip in Las Vegas, people all over the World are remembering Tupac Shakur.!

His words were very impactful to many and it resonated with so much power. Definately a man before his tyme.

I believe, Tupac is looking down at me and at you and saying these words:

Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots
I give a holler to my sisters on welfare
Tupac cares, if don't nobody else care
And uhh, I know they like to beat ya down a lot
When you come around the block brothas clown a lot
But please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up
Forgive but don't forget, girl keep your head up
And when he tells you you ain't nuttin don't believe him
And if he can't learn to love you you should leave him
Cause sista you don't need him



That's what I feel his spirit saying, yea, he is telling us; "Keep your head up"

0 comments: