Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Thursday, August 6, 2009

One Step Closer


Cali had a Steve Harvey Store, ya'll!

Between Steve Harvey and Diddy, I'm not sure who's line of clothing I like best. I was so excited, walking through Steve Harvey's store in Long Beach.

I always said that my man would have at least one of his suits. I couldn't believe the store was right downtown, right there for me to see. Right Before my eyes. Made me believe even stronger that I'm just one step closer.

This man goes from comedy, to talk shows, to hosting, to clothing to writing books. He is an amazing man!!

His line of clothing is better up in person. Damn, to touch the material it just felt sooo damn good and sooo damn real.

God allowed me to see, It's happening for real. I'm One step closer! One step closer.
Cali had a Steve Harvey Store, ya'll!

0 comments: