Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

OLDER MEN ROCK...hmmm


“I’m not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You’re as old as you feel.” – Elizabeth Arden.

I believe in that statement to the fullest. You are as old as you feel for sure and the older I get the younger I want to feel! That's why I believe I've been so attracted to younger thug type dudes. I'm trying to get the thug mentality out of my head and change my appetite some. Time to change what I've been eating and lately I've been on the cougar tip too hard! Could be another reason for loss of weight, they have been too satisfying or fulfilling lately. lol

I found this article and believe it to be true. To be upfront and personal, I want a man who is mature, stable, confident within himself, secure, respects and appreciates me as his woman but still let me do me. For me, it doesn't really matter his age as long as he holds it down but I ready to sway to a new attitude of "Older Men Rock". That's what I want, I'm sure every woman wants this as well.

They say that age is just a number, and it doesn’t really matter that’s why more women are much attracted to older men. I am ready to sway and adventure out to find out.
Do older men rock, I wanna know?

OLDER MEN DO ROCK!...hmmm...

A recent research found that relationships where men are much older than women last longer, than women being with younger men, or those of their age. I found this list of the top reasons why women prefer older men and though I would share:

Here are the top reasons why women love and prefer to be with older men:

1. They have this sweet and gentlemanly attitude towards their lady;

2. They are more open-minded, considerate, understanding, appreciative and attentive to her;

3. Being the matured one, they treat their lady like a princess, and their mature appearance is more irresistible and classy;

4. They know what they’re doing and what they want.

5. They don’t change their minds as fast as younger men would;

6. They are more confident because of their wisdom and experience; and

7. They offer stability and security.

I do recognize that older men are more romantic and sweet they seem like they are more settled. And, I wanna find out. It's exciting to finally change my view and let go of old attractions.

The article stated that men who are younger, or of the same age as they are to be short of goals, ambition and money. Their lives are also full of drama; it revolves around friends, drinking, and partying. This is definitely true!!!!

They say, Middle aged men have already passed that stage, and are more concerned about their future which greatly appeals most to women. It certainly does appeal to me.

So ladies do you agree that older men rock? Would you prefer to be with someone older? And if you’re a guy, do you agree that when you’re older you are more desirable?

Ladies, Do you feel you are being smart if you chose an older guy for a mate rather than a younger one?

0 comments: