Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Sunday, July 19, 2009

#90


It's dat time.....OVAC
OHIO vs WVA

My man left today for West Lib. He's gone all week headed to combat an intensified 7 day training. I won't see him till day of game.

No doubt going to put the B in Beast!!!

Stadium time is at 7pm on Wheeling Island. I'm proud of my dude. He made it all the way hanging with all the BEST BEASTs in the Valley. Look for Ohio (Sean West) #90.

Now, that's an accomblishment and I'm a proud MAMMA JAMMA. He told me I'm not allowed to make banners with his nickname. But, I'm allowed to make banners and flags with his #90 and real name. He said, Mom no p****i* on the banner. lol

I wish all the boys and both teams good luck. But,
I Gotta give a special shout out to O-H-I-O and Sean West!!!

ONE PROUD MAMMA JAMMA...

3 comments:

Philosophyofjames said...

Good luck on your game. Stick em hard even though Penn State is where its at, good luck OHIO.

The Diva Principle said...

Thanks. I'm really excited.

by the way, Penn State suck.

Roberta said...

Go #90- hit em stick em
Run em hard!

Ms Proud Mamma Jamma. We are coming down! Tony got off.
Call me